Children love outdoors and agricultural machines. But, since they cannot play around with the actual tractors and utility vehicles, Peg Perego seeks to bring more thrill to the kid’s outdoors by introducing a range of outdoor play toys for children that resemble the actual John Deere vehicles. Here is a review of the Top 2 John Deere Toys:
Gator XUV is the perfect riding vehicle for little children. The gator features;
- An extra-large dump bed that children can haul around; the dump bed comes with an opening tailgate
- A multi position smart pedal accelerator that provide smooth driving, automatic brakes, and an increased riding time. The pedal accelerator helps save battery life.
- The dump bed operates from the driver’s seat and has a loading capacity of 22 pounds.
- Adjustable seats that can accommodate growing children
- A maximum carrying capacity of 130 pounds inclusive of 2 children and the 22 pounds in the dumping bed
- One reverse and two forward speeds. A high speed lockout prevents learners from driving too fast until their parent remove the lockout
- A rechargeable battery and a battery charger.; the gator requires a 12 volts rechargeable battery
- 13” front wheels and 14.15” back wheels that can drive on both smooth and bumpy terrain. It is functional on gravel, grass and moderate slopes
The gator is made of ultra violet, U.V stabilized polymers that are impact resistant making it relatively safe for the drivers. Since it is suitable for children aged 3 to 8 years, the gator is likely to keep children entertained for a long time. The Gator XUV is a very durable play toy that is guaranteed to make the outdoors much more fun for tots and parents alike.
- An FM radio that the driver can listen to just like actual drivers do in the farm
- An extra-large stake side detachable trailer where the children can load up
- Automatic brakes, smart pedal accelerator and four-wheel drive farm tractor wheels that make the driving process safe, easy and comfortable
- Adjustable seats with flip up armrests
- Two front speeds and one reverse speed including a lockout feature that allows the parents to control the speed
- A capacity of 85 pounds for children aged between 3 to 5 years old.
In short, these two John Deere riding toys are the ultimate fun experience for children and are guaranteed to make outdoor play much more engaging and educative. With their made to last features, the riding toys are likely to be a children’s playmate for a long time. They give value for money and we equally recommend them.
About Peg Perego
Peg Perego is a designer and producer of strollers, car seats, and kid sized riding toys. The company is also the producer of John Deere licensed motorized riding toys that designed to emphasize durability and bringing excitement to outdoor play for children. The toys are hyper realistic and made to last.
What do you think about these two electric riding toys? Feel free to comment below and share with your friends.